A-Line Wedding Dresses
, 2012 Styles Wedding Dresses
, Beach Wedding Dresses
, Maternity Wedding Dresses
, Bridesmaid Dresses
, Flower Girl Dresses
, Evening Dresses
, Cocktail Dresses
, Quinceanera Dresses
, Wedding Tiara
, Wedding Jacket
- A.Bust:Measure Around The Fullest Part Of Your Bust.
- B.Waist:Measure Around The Smallest Part Of Your Waistline.
- C.Hips:Measure Around The Widest Part Of Your Hips.
- D.Shoulder To Floor:Measure From Top Of The Shoulder Through The Nipple To Floor,Including The Height Of Wedding Shoes.
- E.Under Bust:Measure Around Under Your Bust.
- F.Nipple To Nipple: The Measurement Between Your Two Nipples.
- G.Shoulder To NiPPLE:Measure From Top Of The Shoulder To Nipple.
- H.Shoulder TO Waist:Measure From Top Of The Shoulder Through The Nipple TO Waist.
- I.Shoulder To Hips:Measure From Top Of The Shoulder Through The Nipple TO Hips.
- J.Shoulder To Shoulder:Measure Your Shoulder Width From The Back.
- k.Neck:Measure Around The Fullest Part Of Your Neck.
- L.Biceps:Measure Around The Widest Part Of Your Arm.
- Please Measure With Underwear On.
- Remember To Keep The Measuring Tape Comfortably Loose.
- 1. Please also tell us your "Height with Shoes" on (measured from top head to your wedding shoes' heel).
- 2.Please remember that wear your Wedding Underwear and your Wedding Shoes.
- 3.Inches and Centimetersare both available for size, and please tell us if you use inches or centimeters.
- 4.We suggest you measure yourself by a Professional Tailor.
- 5.It is very normal to have 3CM measurement error between the sizes you give and the sizes you will receive on your dress. This kind of error can not be accepted for any returns and exchanges.